Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Is he the man for me?

It all started in high school. I met this guy through a close friend i used to school with. It all started as a big joke but turned out to be real. The guy was so shy, couldn’t think he’d make me happy, but he proved me wrong. He was the best thing that ever happened to me. He made my life so fun and real, through him i got to know what love is!

Things went so well with us but then, i got a job in another country and he also joined the army, hence our love turned out to be long distance. I know what i feel for him is real and great, but am not sure if am ready to settle with him. Am 23 years old, ready to settle down with him but then i think my dad won’t accept him, and am also not ready to be disappointed, should i take the risk or should i move on, and wait for fate to offer me something better? I love him so very much!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...